How many will join the Challenge?



Take a look around and get creative - make a video, audio, dance, or sculpture - anything you like!

Contact Nathan: sonnetchallenge [AT] gmail [DOT] com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 23 - Sonnet #109



O never say that I was false of heart,
Though absence seemed my flame to qualify,
As easy might I from my self depart,
As from my soul which in thy breast doth lie:
That is my home of love, if I have ranged,
Like him that travels I return again,
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
So that my self bring water for my stain,
Never believe though in my nature reigned,
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
That it could so preposterously be stained,
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good:
For nothing this wide universe I call,
Save thou my rose, in it thou art my all.

As always - feedback, comments and creativity are welcome!

6 comments:

  1. Hey great project, can we help promote it? we tweeted it out anyway so hopefully you will get some submissions, just going to do ours...
    Liz @shakespearebt

    ReplyDelete
  2. just did one for you. sonnet 57 here it is http://bit.ly/coKhEe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok here are two more

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR2ff2LnDLQ

    and

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYXTfG6IJds

    from 2 of our actors on their lunch break

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul Edmondson said that he would post one to you on Monday so look out for that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. will post these post-haste. wonderful, wonderful! thanks so much liz! :-)

    ReplyDelete